Make an Appointment
You will require a doctor’s referral for your first visit and we will ask, when making your appointment, who your referring GP is.
Your initial consultation will be booked for 40 minutes depending on the nature of your first visit. Some patients require longer if they know they are coming for a procedure for instance.
New patients should arrive 5 minutes prior to their appointment to complete a Patient Registration Form.
Subsequent appointments, if required are booked for 20 minutes, again depending on the nature of your appointment. Our helpful staff will always ask and will allow enough time for each patient’s appointment.
When you contact us we will check where you would like to be seen. We will always accommodate your preferred location where we can.
If your appointment is urgent in nature, make sure you advise us of this so we can look at booking you in as soon as possible. Sometimes it is asked that your GP forward us an ‘Urgent Request for Appointment’ or alternatively your GP can contact our doctors directly.
N.B. We will always triage any referral that is sent to our practice.
Here at Northside Gynaecology we offer 3 different locations for you to see our doctor’s on Brisbane’s Northside.
Dr Archna Saraswat
- Northside Gynaecology (Kedron) – Every Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- North Lakes Specialist Medical Centre – Every Monday
- Caboolture Private Hospital – Every Wednesday
Dr Liana Tanda
- Northside Gynaecology (Kedron) – Every Wednesday
Dr Caroline Wewengkang
- Northside Gynaecology (Kedron) – Every Monday and Thursday
- Caboolture Private Hospital – Mondays (once a month)
Time to make an appointment?